In the field of heritage interpretation there is range of people working with living history techniques with or without training and with different levels of quality and skill.
These courses are intended for:
- employed museum staff who would like to know more about:
- How to communicate academic backgrounds in heritage sites to non-experts?
- How to make (your) visitors learn in the most engaging way?
- Self-employed interpreters:
- To improve your skills and knowledge in several competence areas in the field of live costumed interpretation
- To become more acquainted with the world of living history and learn from best practices which you can apply to your personal situation.